fbctatumstuff

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Welcome! This is a brand new adventure for all of us. I've never blogged before and I am reasonably sure our church has never had its own blog. The name of the blog is fbctatumstuff simply because its the best definition for it. I have no idea what all can be done with a blog but I'm about to find out. I imagine we will use this for announcements, prayer requests, devotional thoughts and tons more. Hopefully in time we can all become used to coming here to learn something new. Who knows? We may get to add stuff daily or more! Perhaps it is time we joined the 21st century with its technology. I believe we can do some amazing stuff here at this site. There is no way to find out but to try. There is no better time to start than the present. Let me know how you like it.
Bro. Trey