fbctatumstuff

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I am now back on my usual type of computer.  The last few weeks were not kind to me in terms of technology.  First was the premature death of the computer in my office.  This one now is brand new with nothing so far that will blow up.  But after the arrival of said device came the coma type state of my cell phone.  This called for another trip to town for a checkup and repair.  That trip was also successful as someone who knows far more than I was able to return it to life.  The last thing is finding out the printer for this computer is no cooperating now.  That makes three calamities so all should be uphill for now.  But do not expect me to hold my breath.

Here are a few lessons or thoughts during this time of technology confusion.

  • I do not understand Miley Cyrus at all.  It seems to me her main talent lies in getting people to pay big bucks to her for what disaster unfolds next.
  • Count me as one who really does not want to see our country be bogged down in Syria.  Many in this country are war weary from our time in Iraq.  I do not have any reservations on the brutality of that regime but launching some missiles into that land will not keep such behavior from going away.
  • My predictions for the current football season are already showing signs of strain.  I warned you not to take them too seriously.
  • Seriously?  It is way too hot for this time of the year. 
  • Look for gas prices to decline a bit more.  Some experts are even suggesting a serious drop in oil over the next two years.  That is good for our vehicles but not so good for a state like Texas.
  • I am moving away from baseball until the playoffs.  Being a Ranger fan is frustrating in September. 
Maybe my bad luck with technology will ease up now.  It is good to work a laptop even when my fingers are not made for one.  It took time to adjust but it was worth it.  Sometimes even an old dog needs to learn a few new tricks.

Bro. Trey