fbctatumstuff

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Today may be very short.  I am not to blame for the lack of posts this week.  Whatever website runs this blog went bonkers on me the other day.  Nothing would work.  I could not write, edit, or even begin to try to fix whatever was wrong.  Technology escapes me as you may know.  My options were limited to slim and none.  Even my computer at home would not cooperate.  Frustration mounted with each failure.  Some thought was given that all of the past work might be forever lost.  No one would call that a tragedy but it was irritating.  I tried one more idea which involves downloading a browser for the blog.  Let me confess to not knowing a thing about what was just said.  Pointing and clicking are the extent of my abilities.  We will keep this very short to see if it works.  My week is hectic enough without adding stuff to a computer that I cannot explain or understand.  I will aim for a normal schedule if this does make a difference.  Consider this a fast test run on my attempt to save my poor little blog.  It's time to click and close to find out the answer.

Bro. Trey