fbctatumstuff

Sunday, June 23, 2013

So far these summer days are flying by. June is quickly passing with July picking up steam to replace it. Four summer movies are in the rear view mirror as my son and I already saw them.  Sounds like there are more to catch in the next month.  He seems to expect the people who work at the theater to recognize him upon entrance.  Lucky for us they do know him when he arrives.  Most of my identity revolves around being his dad now  There are worse jobs to have.

We did have a great time at church today.  It was one of our eating days after the morning service.  Some of the gardens are coming in a bit so there was lots of good eating.  If the service was anywhere close to the lunch then we are in good shape.  There was good news in relation to our recent prayer list.  Our technical stuff went without a hitch.  Even our night gathering was worth the time.  There are occasions when things just get funny and this was one of those times.  It's been awhile since I laughed that hard.

We are going to stop with this post quickly.  My keyboard is not cooperating at all and my once sunny disposition is clouding rapidly.  I hit a key and nothing happens.  Sometimes it just refuses to put on the screen what I type.  Speaking in tongues is an option but they wouldn't be the best of words.  So let me enjoy the evening then try again tomorrow.  Yikes!

Bro. Trey