fbctatumstuff

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I am learning the differences in types of internet connections. While away in Minnesota, the connection was a much faster setup than possible here in Tatum. I know this because as soon as I blogged it went straight to the website. My last post was written on Wednesday and it took until tonight for it to show up. This is not a source of pleasure for me. There were several additional attempts made to get the blog updated. It appears the time between my instructions to the blog and its obedience is lagging. Either I need to know the future or there will need to be lots of attention paid to be sure everything gets posted. Ever wonder how long between the times God talks to us and the time of our response? Even Moses took awhile to come around before he agreed to God's guidance in the Exodus. I have a feeling that we do the same. God often talks to us if we are listening. Then we have to respond to His words. When we are already in the mindset that our response will be yes then we will not have to worry about the lag in obedience.

Bro. Trey