fbctatumstuff

Saturday, May 07, 2011

I admit to being on the weary side tonight.  This week feels like several days of Sundays with the driving and visiting back home.  My goal is to keep this very short.  Just let me report that funeral services for my classmate and friend went well.  The Methodist minister did a super job with the message.  One of my high school friends sang and just knocked it out of the park.  My eulogy hopefully was a fitting tribute as well as a measure of comfort to family and friends.  I really do think that we have one of the best classes to ever graduate together.  It was so good to see so many old friends even under the circumstances.  Let me also admit to having my share of grief these last few days.  This was no professional performance for me.  I will miss my friend for who she was and for what she meant to me.  All of my classmates are feeling the same way.  Our loss is tragic but I am reminded yet again that love never fails.

Bro. Trey