fbctatumstuff

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I spent the day with my son running errands.  My evening involved sitting around with my daughter catching up on stuff.  What this means is it is spring break around here.  Don't look for many deep postings this week on the blog.  Maybe we can get in one or two but most of my focus will be enjoying them.  It is always a good feeling to sit with the daughter while talking or watching our programs on television.  My youngest entertains me constantly with some new thing he tries out.  Today he ate french fries with a fork.  That was brand new to me.  He said it was his "forklift."  He is probably picking that up at school.  We tried to get him a haircut with no success.  But he did end up with a few games to keep him entertained.  My allergies are atrocious this year with all of the pollen in the air.  I only mention that because breathing is something worth doing regularly.  Getting my run and walk in today took more out of me than usual.  Maybe my respiratory functions will resume normally before too long.  That's about it from my corner of the world so far this week.  Family does matter to me.  Perhaps my talents may be few but I do enjoy being a dad.  You know this should you read with any regularity here.  Check back this week as there may be a few shorter posts along the way.  Next week will be back to life as normal whatever that may be.

Bro. Trey