fbctatumstuff

Monday, August 28, 2006

My daughter has a birthday tomorrow. I admit to mixed emotions about the occasion. On one hand, I am extremely proud of the person she is becoming. Without getting too personal, there are so many signs of growth in her. She is a remarkable young woman. My youngest may never be able to discuss sports with me due to his disability. God gave me a girl to go to baseball games with as well as be my travel partner on football Fridays. One minute she and I are discussing obscure baseball statistics and in the next she is on the phone with girlfriends. God gave me far more than I ever hoped or prayed for in those days prior to her arrival. So forgive me if my happiness is bittersweet on this day. She is my baby girl even if she is in Middle School. She always will be the first gift of parenthood. Happy Birtthday daughter...you are and always will be loved by your dad.

Bro. Trey