fbctatumstuff

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas 2006 is right on top of us now. It does not look as if we will be getting a white Christmas but we surely have a wet one! I for one am hoping Santa packs a rain suit as he makes his travels tonight. At my house we have no mice. I do know we still have creatures stirring though. This is the first year my autistic son displayed real enthusiasm for the holiday. You could actually see him today wishing the day would go faster. There were many years that he wouldn't even open all his presents. Somehow, I do not see that being a problem this year.

Thank you again to everyone who made Christmas 2006 possible. We were blessed with the creative talents of musicians and more. Our decorations around the church building are terrific as always. So many of you took active roles in reaching out to others in need during the last few weeks. I especially want to thank you for all the cards or gifts that were given. Please know each present like each person is deeply appreciated.

Let me say that I hope each of you get what you truly want for Christmas. I hope you will find gifts that are wrapped in paper as well as given in scripture. Take time during this holiday to read again for yourself the amazing story of the birth of our Lord. Allow yourself to be lost in the timeless tale of God intersecting in human life. If you find yourself thinking that it is all to incredible for words that is when you know it is true. I do wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bro. Trey