fbctatumstuff

Monday, May 16, 2011

This is just going to be a test of the blogging set up tonight.  The old system would post according to the time I began writing.  Last night's lesson is that it now posts according to the time writing ends.  Sunday's post became Monday's place since it was a late evening.  The goal for this effort is to simply see what happens if two pieces of writing are posted the same day.  You probably did not need to know all of that but I just wanted to share. 

The discovery of the new date system also throws a wrench into the week.  All of the typical blogging occurs in the evenings.  Life is usually quiet by now so it helps with concentration.  I also know that my writing needs all of the help it can get.  I do wish that any regular readers here could find better stuff on a constant basis.  But you may already know how this is a concern of mine.  In the words of Yoda, "There is no try.  There is only do or not do." 

Now is the time for the big reveal.  We will return on Tuesday with a new determination to be creative as well as inspiring.  I do enjoy the process of writing.  My hope is someone finds something here worth reading.

Bro. Trey